Thursday, March 8, 2012

PromisQuous!

Promisquous...okay I will be honest the name is what caught my attention... This week I had mentioned to Leanne that I was going to bring a bottle of 337 and on my way out I stopped in my tracks when I saw this bottle.  Promisquous hmmm what's that?  Not only does it have a trendy name it had a fun definition of their meaning of promisquous to go along with it, and for $10.99 you can't beat that.  I just hoped it wasn't a dud. I am pretty happy to say it was quite delicious.  It was surprisingly light considering it was a blend of some heavy reds like Zinfandel, Merlot, Cab, and Petite Sirah.  Fruity, sweet, fresh flavor with hints of blackberry and a great finish.  The name is what sold me at first however in the end it finished strong in my book.  I would recommend it if you haven't had the opportunity to try it, especially if you are cooking up a nice steak.
7 out of 10 :)  Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. Cute name! That seems to be the trend right now. I like the simplicity of your review. Concise! haaa and I am a bit jealous of your blog's name. Mine is WinoBeeroFoodo so you can see we have some common interests! Keep up the good work, looking forward to checking back in soon :)
    *found you on Foodbuzz btw

    ReplyDelete