Sunday, March 11, 2012

Maugle Sierra Vineyard

Maugle Sierra Vineyard is one of my favorites!  Located right off a scenic highway in Ledyard, CT it's definitely a must see if your in the area.  They have 10 amazing wines, all of which I have had the privilege to taste and at some point I hope to share with you.  I went there this past February and once before in November and both experiences were amazing.  The last trip I made out there was in 2010 with my fiance Megan, before they had renovated and I must say they have made some impressive improvements to their building.  


They have a great outdoor deck with high tables and a patio down below with picnic tables and adirondack chairs.  Inside, as you can see from the picture above, they have cozy seats by a fireplace and the room has the feel of a chalet located in Vermont or New Hampshire.  Tastings are $10.00 to try 6 wines and throughout all of March there is live music every Friday and Saturday night from 5:30pm-8:30pm.  Oh yeah, don't forget to bring some pepperoni and cheese :) 


My sister Lauren out on the Deck sipping on a 1740 Ledyard House White! 

Have you been here? Tell me what you thought of Maugle Sierra.

No comments:

Post a Comment