Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bogle Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2009

Some people say first impressions are everything and for now Bogle Vineyards is good in my books.  This was my first time trying one of their bottles and let me say I loved it.  My sister and law came over to visit so naturally we decided a bottle of wine would be a good idea.  At $9.99 this wine offers you top notch flavor at a superb price. Bogles 2009 Cab is oakey on the nose, it's taste has hints of blackberry, currants and spices, especially in the finish. It was slightly dry which I liked and it paired really well with what I considered a giant gourmet cheeseburger.  I would definitely recommend this wine to friends and will be putting it into my regular rotation :)  Cheers!


8.5 out of 10 -  Tell me what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment