Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Emerson Rosalie

So it's been a while since I have been on here and for a good reason!  I am proud to say that I am the father of a beautiful baby girl!  Her name is Emerson Rosalie and she was born on March 13th 2012!  It has been an amazing ride the past 9 months and well worth the wait!  The best day of my life was when I met my little baby girl, I can not say how excited I am to have her.  Megan, my fiance, again showed me how tough and determined she is by going through the delivery and without epidural to boot!!  Meg is still recovering but she too is just over the moon with excitement. In the next few days look out for some new reviews featuring a local brewery here in CT and one of my new favorite IPA's by Southern Tier.


2 comments:

  1. She's absolutely gorgeous. God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are so happy, it has been an amazing life changing experience.

      Delete