Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wild Turkey Honey Infused

I was at the package store at the beginning of the week checking out some of the beer and wine options and found myself down the tequila, rum and whiskey aisle.  It was a Monday so I figured with the long week ahead it might be a good investment...  I am a big fan of Jack and Jim so I opted to go for something I normally don't buy.  Wild Turkey Honey caught my eye so I figured why not.

I have got to say it is pretty delicious especially mixed with Coke Zero.  It has that Whiskey burn however a sweetness to it that really goes along way, even Meg thought it wasn't that bad...and she usually cringes at the idea of Whiskey.

If you have the chance check it out, you may opt for the Jack and Honey also a great option.

Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment